- We use stringent search and selection methods to ensure that our employees not only have the required professional qualifications, but also the required personality and language skills. In addition, we are fully committed to the professional development and education of all staff.
- Structured training and development programs ensure that crew skills and knowledge are continuously updated in line with changing legislation and industry demands.
- Company is in business with
- "Al-biena Shipping" from Turkey,
- "Topaz Marine" from Dubai
- "Allianz Marine" from Dubai,
- "Siri Marine" from Iran
- National Iranian tanker company.(tanker vessel base)
- "Unimed Navigation" from Constanta
- Beykim denizcilik Istanbul. (tanker vessel base)
- Abu dhabi national tanker company (tanker and bulk vessel)
- National gas shipping ltd (tanker and bulk)
- Aydin shipping company (bulk carrier base)
- Canbaz shipping Istanbul (cargo & bulk carrier vessel)
- Polar shipping (cargo vessel)
- Gant shipping (cargo vessel)
- & various other Owners from around the globe.
- It is the policy of MG MARINE to operate all managed vessels in the safest, most efficient and fully compliant manner possible, in order to meet the requirements of ship-owners, design, flag state and class, charterers as well as the International Safety Management Code.
- We focus on maximizing availability and loss prevention, delivered through:
- Close interaction between onboard personnel and highly experienced shore-based engineering and marine teams
- Effective planned maintenance and procurement systems
- Technical Superintendents are each allocated a group of four to five vessels, responsible for monitoring the vessels' condition and all aspects of their performance and operation, including:
- safe and efficient cargo handling and conditioning
- planned and project maintenance
- regular condition assessment
- dry dock planning and supervision
- budget control
- certification and vetting
- Our solid relationships with first-class suppliers, workshops and marine service providers ensure that our principals consistently receive reliable and high-quality service at the lowest possible price.
- Our highly qualified and capable Marine Commercial Operations teams closely monitor the commercial performance of managed vessels and manage the commercial risks faced by our Principals during the course of employment of their vessels.
Our surveyors have experience in a broad range of disciplines and can advise and conduct inspections into a number of areas to assist with litigation, insurance and damage claims and also equipment and rolling stock.
- Hull & Machinery
- Establishing the nature, cause and extent of damage
- Assist the insurance company or ship-owner in coordinating repairs
- Field (on board) surveys to inspect damaged areas/items
- Study of ship’s drawings to assess the original structure for a possible repair estimate
- Review and collection of relevant documents from the vessel
- Discuss possible repair possibilities in co-ordination with owner’s representative/ classification society
- Review of repair costs, invoices and disbursements
- Issue and co-ordination of repair tenders
- Supervision and monitoring of repairs until completion
- Prepare of final report on cause, extent of damage and apportionment (owner’s costs or casualty related)
- Providing opinion of possible third party responsibility to the cause of the incident
- Fuel and Consumption
- Expert witness and international arbitrator
- Damage surveys to engine and equipment
- Sampling and testing (through external laboratories)
- Advice on suitability, based on test result
- Review of the fuel treatment on board
- Purchase document review
- Advice on compliance with specifications
- Quantity assessment
- Advice on removal / disposal of off-spec bunkers
- Speed and consumption claims
- Damage assessment, cause and extent
- Failure analyses
- Advice on repair
- Preparation of tenders
- Sale and purchase inspections
- Condition surveys for insurance purpose
- Infra-red thermography
- Commissioning and decommissioning surveys
- MG MARINE one of the Biggest and well known Ship Broker for Scrap Vessel Worldwide trades in old ships and has capacities of buying the scrap vessel up to 80,000 LDT. MG MARINE ship handles all tasks right from sourcing, documentation till professional launching. MG MARINE has earned thorough client trust.
- We ensure you that we will regularly buy the scrap vessel from you and try to give you the best International Rate.
- We need full details of the ship particulars including the photos. So our clients can purchase the scrap vessel. The task is carried out for (ship) from any part of the world on DELIVERED or AS IS BASIS.
- We have Genuine Buyer & want to deal only with Genuine & Serious Supplier (seller) who can meet our demand. Please visit our website for more information on ship for sale, your ship inventory and company profile.
- Purpose: To be a leader in the Crew Management industry by providing enhanced services, relationship and profitability.
- Vision: To provide quality Crew Management services that exceeds the expectations of our esteemed Ship/Rigs & Shipyard Owners.
- Mission statement: To build long term relationships with our Owners and clients and provide exceptional Ship Management services by pursuing business through innovation and advanced technology.
- Core values: We believe in treating our customers with respect and faith. We grow through creativity, invention and innovation. We integrate honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning
- It is in our interest to be a global maritime crew manning service provider, through a principle value based approach to our customers by bringing together the diverse section of people from different aspects and uniting them in purpose while striving for harmony of elements through ingenuity of human endeavor.
- Offer our services to your good company in the area of Manning “All nationality Officer’s / Crew’s” (Deck & Engine Dept.) as well as other nationality crew in your ocean going vessels
- To build good reputation in the field of Ship Management and become a key player in the industry.
Scope of Work
- Mg International is presently managing crew for the following vessels:- Vlcc, Chemical Tankers, Oil Tankers, Product Tankers, Lng, Lpg, Crude Carrier, Afra-Max, Capsize Bulk Carriers, General Cargo, Container, Reefer Vessel, Ro-Ro, Passenger Vessel, Offshore Vessels, Pipe-Laying Vessel, Dp2 Vessel, Diving vessels, Ahts Vessel, Livestock Carrier, Etc.
- Company conducts a carefully screening of candidates who have undergone the training in their respected rank under the “STCW’2010” training pattern and selects them for the recruitment on the oceans going vessels.
- The company is also gained a reputation for its complete ship management services to various ship owners.
- We look forward to working with you and wish to increase our organization capability through manning the competent and experienced, “Officer’s / Engineer’s And Crew”, from our available pool.
MG MARINE is an independent marine technical bureau.
The company is engaged with marine business ;
To assist Class Societies as Approved Company including ;
- Servicing and testing of radio communication equipment Radio Technician survey of Turkish and foreign flag vessels navigation and radio equipments for compliance with the classification and the international maritime rules and regulations and reporting to the related Classification Societies and Authorities
- Testing & Certification of AIS (Automatic Identification System)
- Testing & Certification of EPIRB (Emergency Position Indicator Radio Beacon)
- Testing & Certification of SART&AIS SART (Search And Rescue Transponder)
- Testing & Certification of SSA (Ship Security Alert)
Magnetic Compass Adjustment On Vessels ; Company serving as to make magnetic compass adjustment and prepare deviation card of the ships.
Maritime consultancy and technical services&inspections
- P&I Insurance Condition Surveys
- H&M Insurance Condition Surveys
- Pre-purchase inspections
- On-hire , off-hire surveys
- Independent Surveys
- Technical consultancy for marine-related activities
- S&P Sale&Purchase Services
- Repair / Docking Organisation
- New building consultancy
Maritime Representation Services ;
This process includes the development and implementation of quality procedures for marine related activities under the scope of classification rules and the international conventions.
For the inspection services ; the company is using rules and regulations that are implemented by Recognized Organizations and Class Socities, in conjunction with the Companies Quality System procedures.